Monday, January 30, 2012

Monochromatic Monday

In an attempt to more regularly post on this thing, I am trying to have a theme for everyday, Monday through Friday. On Mondays, I'm going to try and post something I have written on my own, no pics. So, today I was messing around on the blog scene and came across the Trafik LA blog. The makers of the movie that I have been wanting to see for a long time but have never actually gotten around to seeing. That movie of course, To Live and Ride in LA. A movie about the fixed gear life in the City of Angels. Recently I've had even more of an itch to watch it because I have been missing those busy streets that I used to ride on.  Behold! It is now free to watch! As long as you don't mind watching some commercials, you can now watch this movie for free, and of course legally over at HULU! CLICK HERE to watch the film. Oh ya, and if you have the gift of Netflix, the movie is over there too without commercials! I can't wait to get it started, I'm gonna watch this right now! Enjoy and happy Monochromatic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment